Thursday, January 15, 2009

Come on folks

The new reference librarian at the Wellesley Free Library is young and a bit of a techie. I don't know, maybe he's just young and therefore participates in the techno-world more than his colleagues.
He runs several blogs (ah-hem, ONE Person MORE THAN ONE BLOG. Sometimes one blog is too much for a dozen people!). Be that as it may (btaim) he found that his personal blog was getting too boring so he decided to concentrate on hot dogs. That's right, hot dogs. The blog has had an explosion of interest--people from all over the world are viewing and commenting.
Today, he showed Tyson and me Google Reader and RSS feeds. I have to admit, it did seem like fun. The rss feeds bring blog entries directly to his google page. He clicks on some to share and friends of his get those blog enties fed directly to their google reader page. I guess you have to see it.
Let's have some writing, people...

No comments: